List of updates:
TRFA Data Processor Advanced 1.4 is released (10.01.13)
1. The Exponential model has been extended. The Contributions and decay times mode is extended by the possibility either to fit or to fix the common multiplier. The Paired ratio and Decay times mode had been added;
2. The Anisotropy model has been extended by allowing of all modes of the Exponential model (that is the part of the anisotropy model);
3. The incorrect shifting of the scatter in the polarized dataset in a case of nonzero start analysis channel is fixed;
4. A bug in the simulator in a case of the use of the Anisotropy model is fixed;
5. Import of text files with a multi rows caption is implemented.
TRFA Data Processor Advanced 1.3 (02.02.12)
1. Anisotropy analysis is updated. Shift between parallel and perpendicular components (which is taken into account while creation of Total IRF/Ref) can now be adjusted via correspondent property of Dataset. This shift was calculated automatically (in a hidden way) in the previous versions that may lead to bad results in a case of its inaccurate estimation;
2. Preparation of data for a Global Anisotropy analysis. It is advisable to replace the parallel and perpendicular IRF/Ref by a total IRF/Ref (properly calculated) in Global Anisotropy analysis if shifts and G-factors are unknown. For this aim the Convert tool was programmed, Import Data Wizard was updated and a special tool window for a visual estimation of inter-component shift is programmed;
3. Conversion of a polarized dataset stored in the database into two non-polarized datasets with automated calculation of total IRF/Ref (and vice-verse) is now possible;
4. Import Data Wizard is updated: import of multi-column ASCII data and creation of two non-polarized datasets with automated calculation of total IRF/Ref while the import of polarized data is now possible.
5. Bugs fixing.
TRFA Data Processor Advanced 1.2 (11.01.11)
1. Import of PicoQuant PHD data is implemented.
2. Import Data Wizards are updated.
3. Analysis and manipulation of a large number of fitted curves is improved:
The configuration dialog is updated to view more information about curves located in the database. Multiselection (with ‘shift’ or ‘ctrl’ keys pressed), selection by a number of criteria (type, range of ID, part of the name, kinetic number) and filtering are now possible (filter by selection is implemented);
A manager of fit parameter settings is programmed. It allows to set values, minimum and maximum constraints, apply or remove fixing for a group of fit parameters selected by a name, type, range of values and name of the model. It allows searching parameters by a set of criteria and manipulation of their properties in automated way;
Direct selection of any analyzed dataset in the 2D plot by double clicking the mouse button over the displayed curve (if several curves are displayed). This option simplifies the location and deletion of inappropriate data;
Direct deletion of any dataset from the experiment tree without invoking the configuration dialog (one can delete any curve by simply selecting it and deleting it from the experiment);
Dataset name and some measurement parameters are displayed for each curve in the 2D plot if the mouse pointer is over the curve;
TRFA Data Processor Advanced 1.1 (18.06.09)
TRFA Data Processor Advanced 1.0 (26.01.09)
TRFA Data Processor Advanced 1.0 is released.